Belt Line Station is perfect for couples who are looking for a uniquely stylish and rustic outdoor barn wedding venue in Durham, NC. The historic train depot has been beautifully restored to feature exposed brick, black iron railing, and antique-style lighting fixtures with vintage ceiling fans. Located just steps away from the Cotton Room, Belt Line Station also includes an outdoor patio and other charming elements that speak to Durham’s rich history.
What’s Included for Outdoor Weddings at Belt Line Station?
- Farm Tables and Seating for Up to 150 Guests
- Rocking Chairs with Matching End Tables
- Whiskey Barrels for Cocktail Tables
- Brushed-Metal Café Chairs
- Earth-Friendly Disposables
- Available China, Glassware, and Flatware
- Flexible Space for Ceremony and Reception
- Rustic Wooden Bar
- Ample Guest Parking
- Dedicated Food and Beverage Event Planner on Staff
We know that planning a wedding can be overwhelming, so our dedicated event planners are here to help you with everything from menu and vendor selection down to all of those tiny details. Pleasure, presentation, and satisfaction are the core elements that we use to guide you through the planning process.
Belt Line Station is also available for outdoor rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and cocktail hours. We’ve even put together a comprehensive wedding planning guide, with lots of useful information, to help get you started.